[A] One Time Payment [Only at The Time of Admission]
||Application Form/Prospectus Fee
||Registration Fee ( Non Refundable) (to be deposited with Registration Form & supporting documents)
|| ADMISSION FEE ( Non Refundable) ( Payable once admission is confirmed)
|| SECURITY DEPOSIT ( Refundable – Interest Free) ( Charged at the
time of admission & is adjusted / refunded only on demand once
the student finally leaves the school as per school rules and
|| SCHOOL FACILITY FEE
[B] School Fee (Non Refundable)
( Tution Fee, IT Fee and Extra curriculum fee, boarding & lodging, routine medical checkup)
*Who have opted for “Annual Payment Plan” shall pay all the fee at the time of admission and for “Term Payment Plan” Half payment of school fees at the time of admission and balance by 10th July. Failing which a fine of $5 Per day will be levied.
||Term Payment Plan
[C] Imprest Fee [At The Time of Admission]
|Advance for personal expenses e.g books & stationery,
school publication, special event, Annual day
celebration, Medical treatment and group photograph,
Pocket Money, Postage, Telephone charges (Minimum
balance of $300 to be maintained at any given point of
time during the year)
[D] Joining Kit [At The Time of Admission]
|Joining Kit will be provided by the school
The School will charge extra fee for conducting educational trip and Adventure Trip.
Please Note : -
Fee Payment Options :
- * Fee Payment Options:
- Parent can deposit the fee through NEFT/RTGS as per the following details:
School Account No: - 50397001544
Beneficiary Name: Yashmay Public School
Bank Name: Allahabad Bank
IFSC Code: ALLA0212994
Swift Code: ALLAINBBLUK
- * Once the student has been accepted for admission all payments are to be made within 15 days to confirm the admission.
- * The submission of Registration Form and/ Or Registration fee does not guarantee admission.
- * Pick Up and drop facility available from Lucknow Airport to School and Vice Versa (Summer and Winter Vacation Only) other than both vacation this facility on actual payment basis.
- * Hostel Facility is available from Class IVth onwards. (Younger Siblings may be considered for grade IInd and IIIrd)